Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 8


When the weather warms up, this is the spot where my dogs usually hang out.  On this day, our neighbors were having a bunch of trees cut down so they were checking it out.


Our bipolar weather.  Earlier in the day, it looked like this.


A few hours later, it looked like this.


My dogs lying on their pillows in front of the heater while I blog in the office.


My husband left me this message on our living room magnetic board.  He is so sweet.


I found these beautiful strawberries at Aldi the other day.  They were super delicious too.

I did some early birthday day shopping for myself this week.  Next week, I'll have tons of pictures of my new arrivals.  It is like Christmas again.  I hope you'll come back to see what I got.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment