Thursday, March 13, 2014

Leopard Print Mary Janes and a Petticoat







::Outfit Details::

Black Short Sleeve Turtleneck ~ Forever 21

Black Petticoat ~ eBay

Leopard Print Mary Jane Pumps ~ Morbid Threads

Red Wig ~ eBay (See review here)

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

Can you tell I was cold in these pictures?  Where is Spring?  It was 60 degrees on Tuesday and now it is super cold and snowy again.  It is getting a little ridiculous.  I just want to go outside and take my pictures without my skin freezing off.  It really hurts.

Now that I complained about the weather enough, let's talk about my leopard print morbid threads Mary Jane pumps.  I have had these shoes for several years and they are by far my favorite shoes that I own.  They are actually furry.  Isn't that cool? 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!

I'm linking up to: CC Mcafee Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment