Friday, March 21, 2014

Hubby Style ~ Pink Hat






::Outfit Details::

Black Pea Coat ~ Macy's

White Dress Shirt ~ Express

Pink Plaid Bow Tie~ eBay

Black Dress Pants ~ Macy's

Black Dress Shoes ~ Payless

Pink Hat ~ K-Mart

White Reversible Belt ~ Express

Pink Argyle Socks ~ Express

My husband is my best friend.  Seriously.  I know a lot of people say that but, he truly is.  We have so many common interests.  One of the things we have in common is fashion.  We even watch Project Runway together (he hates Zac Posen).  He is into fashion.  I thought it was time to show off one of his outfits.  He isn't afraid to push the envelope (hence the pink hat).  He is into bright colors just like me.  So once a month, I will show you what he is wearing and I hope you enjoy.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment