Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 6


Our bedroom is basically a closet with a bed in it.  There are clothes storage on 3 sides of the room.   This is the main clothes closet. 


I display some of my favorite shoes in the home office.  (Sorry about the dust.  I guess I should dust more often).


I received my first ChicWish order this week.  Both items were either on sale or on clearance so I couldn't pass it up.


I've been eating a lot of salads lately to reach my goal weight.  I have 10 more pounds to go in 3 weeks.  


There is nothing cuter than sleeping dogs.


Check out this dog that I bathed this week.  It was bigger than me.  She was a sweetheart though.

I spent way too much money in February.   To make up for it, I decide to do a shopping ban for March.  There are so many things I want to buy lately.  It kind of sucks.  But, my husband told me that I get to have a shopping spree for my birthday.  That is the only thing keeping me going.  It is going to be a long month. 


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment