Monday, March 24, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Black Out

I love wearing black eye shadow, but I have always used it as an accent.  Never all over my eye lid.  I must admit that I really like it. I'm sure not everyone can pull off this look.  I'm not even sure I can, but I like it and plan on wearing it more often.



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Oil Slick 
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black 


I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Lala, you are extreme but a creative genius. I look at all of your post over the past few days / week and no one makes comments. hmmmm? does that bother you? I love your wigs. I will be sporting wigs when my hair is gone, in about a month. My surgery went well and I feel so much better now. Tomorrow I learn my chemo schedule. So please wear your blonde and pink wig for me on that day ok? ok.

    ReplyDelete