Monday, March 17, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Purple and Pink Eye Shadow

It is really fun trying new color combinations since I normally wear black and white eye shadow.  Purple and pink popped into my head this week.  My husband said it was his favorite makeup look so far.  So I guess I did a good job with this look.   



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Flash 
  • Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Countessa Fluorescent 



I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment