Monday, March 31, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Pink Glittery Eyes

Today's makeup look is what I call my drag queen makeup.  It is a little too over the top for every day.  I wore this look on a night out with my husband to see the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra chamber players (outfit post coming tomorrow).

I apologize for my terrible facial expressions in these photos.  It was extremely cold and rainy outside when I took these pictures a couple of days ago.  I was so miserable, but it was the only day that I could take pictures.



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Loose Glitter in Fuschia-Lisous
  • Duo Eyelash Adhesive in clear/white (for glitter to stick)
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black 


I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment