Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stripes Overload







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Top ~ H&M (old)

Black Faux Leather Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Tights ~ ? (old)

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop

Black Checkerboard Baseball Cap ~ Claire's

Faux Leather Gloves ~ Claire's

Long White Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I thought I would show you a crazy fun outfit today.  Most people would be afraid to wear this many stripes, but not me.  I love stripes.

It was a little cold out for a short sleeve shirt by itself.  I wasn't feeling a jacket with this look because of the gloves.  Maybe this outfit would have been more appropriate for late April when it isn't as cold.

Did you notice the huge bruises on my arm?  A few weeks ago, I had a weather related spill.  I had snow on my boots which caused me to slip on our living room floor.  I started to fall and hit my arm on the corner of a floating shelf that we have on the wall.  Then, I completely wiped out landing on my hip.  Ouch!  I am all better except for a scar that I now have.

Thanks for reading and have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment