Monday, March 10, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Turquoise & Silver Eyes

I like to watch YouTube videos on makeup tutorials to learn new techniques.  One of my favorite you-tubers is All Dolled Up.  She did a similar look with turquoise eye shadow and silver glitter so I thought I would give it a try.  It isn't perfect, but I'm still learning.




Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Maybelline Eye Shadow in Electric Blue
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Sally Girl Sparkle Effects Loose Glitter in Silver Lining
  • Duo Eyelash Adhesive in clear/white (for glitter to stick)
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy 



I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment