Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Life Lately {In Pictures} Week 7


Look how cute Pokey looks when she is "sitting pretty".  She looks like a prairie dog in a pink camo hoodie.



I use to be a cupcake baker and I still love trying new recipes.  I wanted to make an Irish cream cupcake for St. Patrick's day and these were a big fail.  My husband, who eats anything, thought they were terrible.  Oh well, they looked good.


I love dog feet.


I am overly organized.  Yes, I am a weirdo.  I had this calendar on my dry erase board desk for several months and haven't really utilized it.  So I decided to make it my blog schedule calendar.  I just started using it and it is fantastic.


Bubby close up.


I had a photo shoot mishap earlier this week.  I was standing in some grass that was super soggy for a picture.  My boot heel sunk in and when I pulled it out, it ripped the plastic cap off the bottom of the heel and pulled the patent leather away from the heel.  Who knew mud could do that to your shoes?  Not me.

I still haven't spent any money this month (except for buying alcohol that I put in my Irish cream cupcakes).  I am so tempted to order stuff online.  I even passed up on using a coupon I had from Express to get $75 off $200.     

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment