Monday, March 3, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Pink Ombre Eyes

On Valentine's day, I tried out a new makeup look with a pink ombre eye shadow.  I had never did anything like it before and I was pleasantly surprised with the results.


  

Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Dollipop (Blended with white for lighter pinks)
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eye Liner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eye Liner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eye Liner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy 


If you missed my Valentine's Day outfit, you can find it here.  Also, if you are interested in knowing more about this red wig, I'll post a review of it later in the month.

I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment