Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Wish List


1. Poisonberry Opaque Lime Crime Lipstick
I have been looking for some new lipsticks to add to my rotation.  I think this purple hue is really pretty.

2. Hot Pink Moto Jacket
I've been searching for a pink moto jacket for months and haven't been able to find one in my price range.  Now that I can wear kid's clothes, I found this one in my price range.  Finally, being small is paying off.

3. Shredded Boyfriend Overalls
I am so happy that overalls are back in style.  I had several pairs growing up and they were so comfortable to wear.  I can't wait to buy these.

4. Sequin Cropped Tee
I don't know why but, I am really into sequins right now.  Sequin tops, dresses and even pants.  I can't get enough.

5. Polka Dot Skinny Jeans
 I've been wanting polka dot jeans since I saw a pair at Express.  But, they are $88.  I found these at Justice (yes, another kid's store) for $14.

6. Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
A black pencil skirt is a must have for any wardrobe.  I love the look of this faux leather one.

7. Red Vintage Wide Brim Hat
I love hats.  My love affair with hats started when I was little and watched Blossom (If that doesn't show my age then I don't know what will).  Remember, Blossom's best friend Six.  She always wore hats and I thought that was the coolest.

8. Long Lavender Wig
Pastels are in for SS14 and that goes for hair as well.  This is a such a pretty color and would be a great addition to my collection of wigs.
    
Since my birthday is next Tuesday, this is kind of my birthday wishlist.  I already bought a few things on this list.  I guess I failed to not spend any money in March.  Oh well, I couldn't pass up all the sales and it is my birthday.  I deserve more presents even if I buy them myself.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment