Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crop Top and Midi







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Striped Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Black Midi Skirt ~ Express

Pink Lace Up Boots ~ ? (Old)

Long Pink Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

I wore this outfit the other day when my husband and I went to see the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra chamber players at a performing arts school near our house.  The concert was very small (about 18 people in attendance) and it felt like a private concert almost.  It was really nice to go out and get dressed up.  The highlight of the night was getting a compliment from an old lady who liked my outfit.

Today is my birthday.  I am so excited.  Right now, I am out shopping.  What better way to spend your birthday?  Later this week, I will fill you in on where I went and what I bought. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Perfect way to celebrate for sure! And I love that we both did stripes and midis for Manic Monday! You look great as always. Enjoy your day! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete