Wednesday, January 7, 2015

An Outfit with Lots of Bones







::Outfit Details::

White Zipper Trim Jacket~ Forever 21

Black Lace Skull Top ~ Express

White T-Shirt  ~ Walmart

Black Skeleton Leggings ~ Amazon

White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted

Black Skeleton Gloves ~ JoAnn Fabric

Green Curly Wig ~ Gifted (from eBay)

LIME CRIME Velvetines Liquid Lipstick ~ Pink Velvet

If you can't tell in all of my pictures, I am really short.  5'3" to be exact.  Most of the time when I go out, I like to wear heels or boots with heels to appear taller than I am.  But, when I know I am going to be doing a lot of walking, I just can't walk in heels for more than an hour or so.

Before Christmas, all I had comfort-wise, was my black fake Dr. Martens and a few black flats.  So, it was important to add a few more color options for when I go shopping or somewhere that requires a lot of walking.  I asked for real white Dr. Martens for Christmas and thankfully my husband got them for me.  I never had a pair, but always wanted them.  I was super excited to finally have them.  

On this day, I wore them shopping.  They are really stiff still and I actually got a blister from them.  But I am sure they will loosen up the more I wear them.  I still love them though and can't wait to wear them again soon. 
    
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment