Thursday, January 29, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 8







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Top ~ Forever 21

White Tank Top (Underneath Top) ~ Walmart

Black and White Stripe Leggings  ~ Forever 21 (kid's department)

Gray Wide Brim Fedora ~ Gifted (from ASOS)

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

Long Yellow Wig ~ Geisha Wigs

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I decided that every Thursday will be Polka Dots and Stripes Day.  I'll come up with a different outfit that incorporates both patterns each and every Thursday.  

You can see all my polka dots and stripes looks herehereherehereherehere and here.

It is bitter cold and snowy here and I can't ever seem to get warm.  So tomorrow I am planning a summer inspired outfit to make me feel like warmer weather isn't too far away.  January is almost over so only a couple more months of this, I hope.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment: