Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Simple Houndstooth







::Outfit Details::

Black Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Houndstooth Skirt  ~Forever 21

Black Thigh High Tights ~ Amazon

White Patent Dr. Martens ~ Gifted

Black Bowler Hat ~ H&M

Long Hot Pink Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent 

Today, I am hard at work rearranging and organizing my walk in closet (dressing room).  Yesterday, I managed to get the 2 wardrobe frames put together thanks to my awesome husband.  Those will give me so much more room for all my new clothes.  I can't wait for this room to be done.

I have been working on finishing our bedroom as well.  It has been 6 months since we moved into our new house and I haven't finished any of the rooms.  The bedroom is the closest to being done.  I have a few finishing touches to do this weekend.  Hopefully, I can get it done here soon so I can focus fully on the walk in closet (dressing room).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment