Friday, January 16, 2015

January Wish List


1. Red Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt
I have been trying desperately to find a red plaid flannel shirt.  I finally found this one.  I hope they have it after my shopping ban.

2. Unif Salem Boots
Why is it that everything I like is always out of stock?  I really want these boots, but can't find them anywhere.  Hopefully, they will restock at some point.

3. Black Ripped Skinny Jeans
I have black jeans, but I really want a distressed pair.  I love these ones.  

4. Two Tone Shaggy Faux Fur Coat
I've been wanting another faux fur coat.  I have a red and black zebra faux fur coat.  This black and white one will go with way more things in my closet.

5. Leather Peplum Polka Dot Skirt
I can never have too many polka dot items in my closet.  I love this skirt and it is super cheap right now.  How am I going to resist buying it?  

6. Black Semi-sheer Long Sleeve Dress
With trying to incorporate a more gothic, witchy look into my rotation, I need more black dresses.  Surprisingly, I only have 5 and most of them are more formal.  So I need a few casual black dresses.

7. A Sassy-Nation Bodysuit
I love this bodysuit.  I think it can be styled so many different ways.

8. Zodiac Skater Dress
This zodiac dress looks comfortable and will fit the gothic vibe I am liking right now.
    
I don't know if I will get anything from this month's list.  The shopping ban is going to be tough.  I need to stop browsing online clothing stores.  Out of sight, out of mind.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment