Saturday, January 3, 2015

Polka Dot Pinup







::Outfit Details::

White Mock Turtleneck Top~ Forever 21

Black and White Polka Dot High Waisted Shorts ~ Gabe's

Polka Dot Headband  ~ Claire's

Purple Glitter Heels ~ Morbid Threads

Purple Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

The shoes I'm wearing in this post are quite old and started to look a little dull.  I thought a refresh was in order.  I had a huge tub of Mod Podge and purple glitter on hand.  So one day, a couple weeks ago, I decided to re-glitter them.  They look brand new now.  I should have did this sooner.  I wish I had more places to wear them.

I have some packages due to be delivered in the next couple weeks that I am really excited about.  Also, I will be showing off some of my new items that I got for Christmas throughout this month.  So please come back.  

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment