Saturday, January 10, 2015

Skull and Leopard







::Outfit Details::

DIY Skull Tee ~ ? (Old)

Leopard Skater Dress (wore as skirt)  ~Forever 21 

White Patent Dr. Marten Boots ~ Gifted

White Ruffle Socks ~ Amazon

White Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Green Curly Wig ~ Gifted (from eBay)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I can't get over how short I look in these pictures.  But, I am really loving these Dr. Marten's so I guess I will have to look short.  I am short, big deal.

This is the last outfit with this green wig for awhile.  I have a few other new wigs I want to wear.  As much as I want to wear this wig every day, I am going to change it up next week.  Any guesses what color wig I will be wearing next?
    
Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment