Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Checkerboard Suspender Skirt







::Outfit Details::

White Mock Turtleneck Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Checkerboard Suspender Skirt  ~ CiCi Hot

Pink Tights ~ Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

White Bow Headband ~ Claire's

Long Hot Pink Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent 

We have been experiencing some crappy winter weather lately and I thought it would be fun to wear a vibrant color to brighten up the day.  It may have made the day brighter, but it is so cold right now.  I can't stand it.  I can never get warm.  I will be so glad when winter is over.

I am off to put together Ikea furniture that I bought yesterday for our dressing room/walk in closet.  I plan on organizing my clothes all day tomorrow.  It is a little out of control right now.  Maybe I'll post a picture of the mess on instagram.  Please follow if you are not already.
    
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment