Friday, January 9, 2015

Neon Stripes







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Neon Green Skinny Jeans  ~Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)

Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21

Green Curly Wig ~ Gifted (from eBay)

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

I was really nervous about posting these photos.  I haven't showed this much of my stomach in years.  I am a little self conscious about it.  But I've worked really hard to lose weight so why not show it off.

It is still a work in progress. My husband and I started going to a gym regularly.  I think that is the added push I needed to lose the little bit of weight I have left.  I don't have Gwen Stefani abs, but I'm working on it.
    
Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment