Saturday, January 24, 2015

Spikes Galore







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Spiked Shoulder Top ~ Gifted

Black Spiked Knee Leggings  ~ Forever 21

Black Spiked Headband ~ DIYed (black headband from Claire's)

Black Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas ~ Solestruck

Long Hot Pink Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent 

Can you believe my mother-in-law bought me this top for Christmas?  She really understands my style and knew I would love this top.  I decided to pair it with tons of spikes.  Spikes on my headband, shoes, top and pants.  Do you think that is too much?  I don't.

My husband made this headband.  I intended on making it myself, but I needed it for my outfit.  So my husband glued the spikes (that I already had from another project) to the headband while I got dressed.  Isn't he the best?  Are you guys sick of me bragging about how great my husband is?  Sorry, I can't help that I won the husband lottery.  I am the luckiest.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment