Thursday, January 15, 2015

Black and White Checkerboard







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Checkerboard Top ~ CiCi Hot

Blue Skater Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black and White Checkerboard Leggings ~ Forever 21

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

White Bow Headband ~Claire's

Long Blue Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store 

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

In January, I always get the urge to organize things.  Right now, I have been daydreaming about finishing our dressing room/walk in closet.  It is in desperate need of organization.  The room was set up partially to get our clothes out of our living room when we moved in.  I have pretty much run out of room in the wardrobes that are in there now.  So I think it is time to finally finish the room.  I am really excited about it.  I can't wait to show you when it is finished.  
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment