Thursday, January 22, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 7







::Outfit Details::

Black and White Stripe Peplum Top ~ CiCi Hot

Polka Dot Leggings  ~ Forever 21

Polka Dot Headband ~ Claire's

White Spiked Boots ~ eBay

Long Hot Pink Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent 

Here is my polka dot and stripes look for this week.  Should I designate a specific day to polka dots and stripes or should it be random?  Like Thursday's are polka dots and stripes day.  I don't know.  I'll have to figure it out. 

You can see all my polka dots and stripes looks hereherehereherehere and here.

I am still working on my walk in closet (dressing room).  I've come to a point where I need some other furniture to really finish the organizing.  So I am kind of confused what to do with the stuff that doesn't have a home for now.  But, I made some major progress and my clothes aren't all jammed up into the one wardrobe that I had in there.

I got a few packages today in the mail so I am super excited to open them.  It's like Christmas again. 

Thanks for reading and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment