Friday, January 30, 2015

My Fashion Inspiration {January}

I get really inspired by a lot of bloggers and Instagrammers.  Every month, I would like to show my followers these awesome people.   Please visit their blogs and instagram accounts and become followers.  I guarantee you will be inspired by them as well.










baptism look, vivetta, yesimfrench


Polka Dot Lauren Conrad Blazer with Acid Wash Skinny Jeans and Blue Flats

priscila-diniz_look-at-me-br_fashionista_fashion-blogger_hot-trend_fashion_ style_it girl_mode_look-of-the-day_look-do_dia_ootd_wig_hair-wig_wig-couture_front-lace

All of these lovely ladies are beautiful, unique and a true inspiration.  Again, check them out and hopefully you will be inspired by them as well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment