Monday, April 28, 2014

Polka Dots and Stripes...My Favorite Patterns







::Outfit Details::

White Studded Faux Leather Moto Jacket ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21

Black and White Polka Dot Leggings ~ Forever 21

White Heel-less Boots ~ Charlotte Russe (painted white)

Sunglasses ~ JCPenney 

Long Black Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry
   
Sorry I have been absent the past few days and missed a couple of my weekly posts (My life Lately and Makeup Monday).  I injured my neck a few days ago and haven't been up to doing much.  Every movement I made hurt extremely bad.  It still hurts a little, but not nearly as much as the past few days.

My husband thinks my injury is stress related because we have been house hunting.  I have been stressed, but I think the injury happened while I was sleeping in a weird position.  Either way, it has really sucked not being able to do anything.  I was on vacation from work and haven't been able to enjoy being off.

Hopefully, I will continue to improve and get back to normal with my posts.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment