Monday, April 13, 2015

Another Interview Outfit







::Outfit Details::


Black Rhinestone Blazer ~ Plato's Closet (H&M)
Black Tank Top ~ Walmart
Black High Waisted Jean Leggings ~ Express
Sunglasses ~ Walmart
Short Black Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetine Liquid Lipstick in Pink Velvet


This is what I wore to my job interview earlier today.  My husband thought I was dressing up too much for my previous interviews and he said I looked like I didn't need the job hence not getting hired.  So today I decided to wear pants and not get super dressed up.  His advice paid off because they actually offered me the job.

I just got this blazer from Plato's Closet and these jeans from Express on my birthday shopping trip.  The whole outfit was super comfortable all day running errands before and after my interview.  Great additions to my wardrobe.

I bought more supplies for my real hair makeover.  Phase two will begin tomorrow.  Hopefully, I will be able to post some pictures on Instagram with the results.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. A-ha! I just had to read back far enough to see the interview outfit. Wow! very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your blog makes me was ro say BAMB just like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your blog makes me was ro say BAMB just like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete