Thursday, April 2, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 17








::Outfit Details::

Black and White Polka Dot Sweater ~ Forever 21

Black and White Stripe Dress (worn as a skirt) ~ Express

Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M

Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~Fredrick's of Hollywood


Long Black Wig ~ Anime Stuff Store

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

It's that time again.  More polka dots and stripes.  I can't believe I am still doing these looks and I'm not sick of the combination yet.  It has staying power I guess.  There is just something about the way the two patterns go together.  I can't get enough of it.  I have some new polka dot and stripe clothing on its way.  So I'll be able to create even more outfits.  I bet you are as excited as I am about all the possibilities.

It was extremely windy outside when I took these photos hence the hat holding.  That wasn't my intended look, but it couldn't be avoided.



3 comments:

  1. Love the look of the polka dot top and am a fan of your striped skirt! I need some stripes in my closet.
    Happy Easter!
    xxjess
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    Looking forward to seeing you at Turning Heads Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous mix of patterns! I adore that hat on you. Coming from Mahogany Closet's link up. Have a great day!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the polka dots and stripes!!! Looks great together and you are rocking it! Also love how you are how you not afraid to experiment with different and bold hair colors!!!!

    Melissa
    www.Mahogany-Closet.com

    ReplyDelete