Monday, April 20, 2015

Le-Happy Inspired One







::Outfit Details::


Cream Sweater ~ Forever 21
Heart Skirt ~ Forever 21 Kids
Gray Wide Brim Fedora ~ Gifted (Asos)
Black Over the Knee Boots ~ Forever 21
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

If you are into fashion and read fashion blogs, you may have heard of the blog Le-Happy.  Lua is the creative beauty behind the blog which is one of the biggest fashion blogs out there.  When I bought the wig I'm wearing in these photos, last year, it reminded me of her hair.  So because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thought I would do 6 looks that are inspired my her.

One day soon, I should be able to stop wearing sweaters.  It was warmer yesterday, when I took these photos, but it was extremely windy.  It was 70, but felt more like 55 because of the wind.

I really love this look and is now one of my favorites.  It was so hard to narrow the photos down to just 6.  There were so many good ones.  I'll post a few of the ones that didn't make it here over on instagram later this week.

4 comments:

  1. Lua's hair is so beautiful and I think you did such a great job of creating something similar! Such a fun post!

    <(') hoda | joojoo azad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute skirt and love your boots
    thanks for linking up with TH Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THOSE BOOTS, they look so great on you and you did such a good job with this look.

    Thanks for joining #reasonstodress

    ReplyDelete