Thursday, April 23, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 22









::Outfit Details::


Stripe Crop Jacket ~ Plato's Closet (Body Central)
Black Tank Top (Underneath) ~ Walmart
Polka Dot Jeans ~Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)
Pink Ankle Boots ~ ? (old) Brand: Bumper
Short Blonde and Pink Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

Here is the 2nd polka dots and stripes look of the day.  I found this jacket at Plato's Closet the other day.  It's like I have special radar to locate stripes and polka dot clothes any where.  Online and in stores.  I always find them even in a store like Plato's Closet.

Today in between my interview and orientation, I went into the local Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers) to kill some time.  I found a few more stripes and polka dot items.  I think it is turning into a sickness now.  I'm a little obsessed.  What do you think?  Do you think I've lost my mind with polka dots and stripes?


If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks from above, you can see all of them hereherehere, here, here, herehere
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehere
herehereherehere and here.

2 comments:

  1. That's so great that you found the jacket at Plato's Closet, because it was one of my favorite parts about this outfit.

    I would simply say that your obsession is your signature look. I have multiple perfume samples with vanilla as the main scent. Vanilla is my signature scent. Polka dots and stripes are your signature look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same obsession, I can't get enough of polka dots and stripes too. I love the look back at all your combos! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete