Thursday, April 16, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 19







::Outfit Details::


Black and White Stripe Crop Top ~ Forever 21
White and Black Polka Dot Skinny Jeans ~ K-Mart (kids department)
Gray Wide Brim Fedora ~ Asos
Black Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood
Long Gray Wig (Lady D Silver Full Wig) ~ Penny Dreads*
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Is it Thursday already?  Boy, time is flying by.  I have a special treat for you today.  There is going to be not one, but two polka dots and stripes looks today.  Aren't you excited?

I love these skinny jeans.  Yes, they are from the K-Mart kids department again.  I've been wanting pants that are white with black polka dots.  I was super lucky to find them.  Our local K-Mart did not have my size.  When we were birthday shopping, our last stop for the day was a K-Mart in Canton.  They had a pair that said a different size on the hanger so I thought I missed out on them, but my husband discovered that indeed they were my size.  We were so happy that the day ended on a high note.  We are such nerds, I know.

*If you like the wig I am wearing (it is my new favorite), you can purchase it here.  By referring you, I will receive 20 percent off my next order with Penny Dreads.  Buy away.  You'll love it.



If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks from above, you can see all of them here, here, hereherehereherehere
hereherehereherehereherehereherehere
herehere and here.

 Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren!
    YOU are so rocking that gray wig! I love it. All your wigs are phenomenal! Hey, were is everybody seeing your posts? You are on all the hops I'm on today and no body is here! STOMP THOSE SPIKY BOOTS AT THEM and get them over here!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

    ♥renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes and polka dots are a great combination. You're so tiny, you can really pull off those jeans. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete