Wednesday, April 22, 2015

On A Casual Day








::Outfit Details::


Black and Gray Quilted Sweatshirt ~ K-Mart Kids
Black Tank Top (Underneath) ~ Walmart
My Little Pony Leggings ~ K-Mart Kids
Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe
Short Blonde and Pink Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

On a casual day, this is what I look like.  I recently wore this to run errands.  I've also wore this to the gym before (minus the hair).  When I want to be comfortable, but still look cute this is the type of outfit I reach for.

I know not everyone can pull off wearing My Little Pony leggings unless they are 7 years old.  I don't really know that I am pulling off the look.  But, I don't mind the weird looks I get from people when I'm wearing them.  I loved my little pony when I was little.  My sister and I had at least a dozen different ones.  We would play with them for hours and hours.  Now, they have a cartoon on TV that people are mad over.  There is even a group of men that watch the show called Bronies.  I watched a documentary about them.  Very interesting stuff.  In all honesty, I just like the colors and pattern of the pants and they were only $4.  So that is why I bought them.  

4 comments:

  1. You are definitely pulling off this outfit. You're pulling it off so well that I really badly wanted my own MLP leggings when I saw your pics. You have Pinky Pie all over! So cute!

    I like to wear leggings and a sweatshirt as a casual outfit too, but your post is helping me see the value of patterned leggings and a sweatshirt that has some interesting details. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leggings are fun! Love the quilted sweatshirt and the layers! Thanks for linking up with Thursday Fashion Files!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull off this look- great leggings!
    http://www.notmycircusblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun leggings! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete