Friday, April 24, 2015

Le-Happy Inspired Four with Four Things

 







::Outfit Details::


Black Moto Jacket ~ Forever 21
Heart Boxy Tee~Forever 21
Black and White Beetlejuice Leggings ~ Black Milk Clothing
Black Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

Here is another look inspired by the blog Le-Happy.  I meant to wear a black beanie with this outfit, but I forgot.  It would have looked more like something she would have wore if I added the hat.  Oh well.

I came across a few blogs that were participating in a thing called four things.  I thought it would be fun to let you all know a little bit more about me other than my fashion and wigs.  So here you go.


Four Nicknames
LaLa, Lady LaLa, Renzo, Oscar

Four Jobs I've Had
Photographer, Baker, Dog Bather, Data Entry Operator

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Clueless, The Craft, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Notebook

Four Books I Would Recommend
The Miracle Morning, Columbine, Nobody's Fault, ? (I need to read more apparently)

Four Things In My Purse
(I don't actually carry a purse but I have an ipad bag that carry)
ipad, iphone, lipstick, pen

Four Cars I've Driven
Toyota Celica, Lexus IS 350, Toyota Tacoma, Chevrolet Corvette

Four Places I've Visited
San Francisco, CA, Atlanta, GA, Ann Arbor, MI, Orlando, FL

Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
Sweden, Los Angeles, New York City, Palm Springs

Four of My Favorite Foods
Anything with Strawberries, Dumplings, Pasta, New York Style Pizza

Four TV Shows I Watch
RuPaul's Drag Race, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Big Bang Theory

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2015
Working on our house, Spending time with my husband, figuring out my new jobs, growing my blog

I hope you enjoyed that little glimpse into who I am.  Tell me a few things about yourself.  I'd love to know more about my readers.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Dumplings!!! EFF YES. And RuPaul's Drag Race: Good luck, and don't f*#k it up!

    Hm. Well, funny thing. I did my MA Thesis on Personal Style Blogs. The research is pretty old now: I defended my Master's in 2011 and was collecting interviews with bloggers in 2010, but I am still happy it was my topic. At the time I did not take outfit pics. I kept a blog, but I felt it was good to have a little detachment from the process so I could try and see it with fresh eyes.

    Now I'm working on my PhD dissertation on a totally different topic. Also right after I defended my MA I had my son. Once I began to return to my pre-pregnancy shape I finally started taking outfit pics. For the first year I just saved them on my computer. A few weeks ago I started uploading them to Instagram. I think I found your blog through a link-up on OnTheDailyEXPRESS.

    I am a researcher and a teacher. I like talking about fashion ALOT. My MA, and one day my PhD will be in Sociology. I teach SOC 364: Society, Popular Culture, and the Media. And I have 18 tattoos. Fun stuff!

    Also, I love your style! LONGEST COMMENT EVAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete