Sunday, April 12, 2015

Birthday Fashion Haul 2015

I finally had a chance to take pictures of all of my new clothes that I got for my birthday.  All of the Black Milk clothes were bought with my birthday money.  The rest was bought by my husband while out shopping on 3 different days.


Silver Stripe Jeans $5.09   *   Pink Houndstooth Jeans $4   *   Pink Jeans $4   *   Black and White Jeans $18.99   
White Polka Dot Jeans $11.89   *   Black Mesh Skirt $18.99   *   Pink Ombre Skirt $4   *   My Little Pony Leggings $4   *   Black Cut Out Top with Neon Tank $6.29   *   Gray Quilted Sweatshirt $4.00   *   Blue Sweater $4.00  *   Pink Top $10.49    

Underwear 5/$27   *   Nude Sexy Push Up Bra $24.75   *   Black Sexy Push Up Bra $24.75

A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit $48   *   Centre Stage Bodysuit $56   *   Sporty Stripes Hosiery 2.0 $25   *   Red Tartan Spartans Leggings $72   *   Disco Doll Tartan Cheerleader Skirt $56   *   Yellow Tartan Skater Skirt $39   *   Beetlejuice Leggings $58   *   Polka Party Sweetheart Bodysuit $80   *   Polka Party Cheerleader Skirt $56   *   Green Tartan Scoop Skater Dress $68   *   Yellow Tartan Nana Suit Top $35   *   Disco Doll Tartan Reversible Crop $45

 Various underwear from $1.99 to $3.99

White Cut-off Jean Shorts $17.49   *   Black Cut-off Jean Shorts $17.48   *   Black Crushed Velvet Leggings $5.00

Black Destroyed Knee High Waisted Jeans $47.94   *   Mid Rise Destroyed Jean Leggings $52.80   *   Scuba Legging $35.94   *   Knuckle Ring $14.94

Blue Body Central Tank $4   *   Deb Shop Leather Bustier $4  *   White Skull Sleeveless Shirt $4   *   White Skull Long Sleeve Shirt $7   *   Black Mesh Shirt $4   *   Express Boot Cut Jeans $16   *   H&M Black Rhinestone Blazer $14   *   Pac Sun Silver Skirt $10   *   Gray Express Jeans $4.80   *   White Express Jeans $20   *   Black Brandy Melville Maxi Skirt $10   *   Bleached Jean Shorts $7   *   Black Forever 21 Lace Shorts $7   *   Material Girl Plus Sign Dress $8   *   Floral Forever 21 Dress $8

K-Mart Neon Green Ruffle Skirt $3.50   *   Green and Black Stripe Sweater $7.50   *   Light Blue Ruffle Skirt $2.50   *   Disney Red Polka Dot Skirt $1.75   *   Justice Mint Green Skirt $7.50

Last week, was the first time I've ever been in a Plato's Closet or Once Upon a Child.  They are my new favorite stores now.  I couldn't believe the organization of those stores.  The prices are super cheap and the selection of clothes from all of the stores that I shop at.  I definitely will be visiting those two stores on a regular basis.  I'm kind of sad that I was missing out this whole time.

I got a lot of great things for my birthday this year and I can't wait to wear them and share them with you on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You got quite alot!!
    I love the pants in the 1st picture...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/brown-orecchiette-hollow-retro.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAYYYY!!! What an amazing birthday haul!!!! I can't wait to see you wear the pink K-mart jeans, the green plaid Black Milk dress, the mid-rise destroyed jeans from Express, and the bleached jean shorts and floral Forever21 dress from Plato's closet. Super stoked for you!

    ReplyDelete