Saturday, April 11, 2015

Witchy Woman







::Outfit Details::


Black Sequin Tunic/Dress ~ Forever 21
Red Crushed Velvet Leggings ~ Macy's
Black Floppy Hat ~ H&M
Knuckle Ring ~Gifted from Express
Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood
Long White Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.  I've been waking up early every day with hopes of getting more done in my life and I have been.  But, as I type this I am extremely drowsy all of a sudden.  I think a nap might be in order.

I am kind of obsessed with witchy, gothic outfits right now if you couldn't tell.  The leggings are super soft.  I got them around Christmas time and they were on sale.  The sequin tunic/dress is several years old.  I thought I would revive it by pairing it with these leggings for this witchy woman look.

Here is a quick update on the status of my real hair.  Phase 1 is complete.  I knew the black hair dye would be hard to get out and I have really thick hair even if most of it is shaved.  Long story short, my hair is a hot mess right now.  Thankfully, I have lots of wigs to choose from to cover up the mess.  I was going to post pictures on instagram, but it is not a pretty sight right now.  I'll keep you updated.  

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some wigs! My hair is a bit of a mess now too and putting in extensions then blending them takes forever. Love that dress! Thanks so much for linking up with me!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sequins and the hat. I need to get me a hat like that soon. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete