Friday, April 24, 2015

No Doubt







::Outfit Details::


No Doubt Graphic Muscle Tee ~ Forever 21
Black Scuba Legging ~ Express
Black Over the Knee Boots ~ Forever 21
Short Blonde and Pink Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, then you know that I am a huge fan of No Doubt and Gwen Stefani.  I've been a fan since the I'm Just a Girl days and still religiously buy every CD they put out.  Gwen is my girl.  She is an inspiration to me.  Before my birthday, while browsing Forever 21's online store, I was so excited to find this top.  I use to have a concert tee from the very first No Doubt concert I went to.  Sadly, during one of my many moves, I lost the shirt.  I can't replace that shirt (although if I looked hard enough, I probably could find the shirt on eBay or Etsy).  So I decided to get this one to proudly support my all time favorite band.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think leggings are my favorite thing to see with Over-The-Knee boots. I don't know why, they just look so fresh that way.

    You and Gwen both have that porcelain skin. You must have been tiny when her first album came out! I was in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look !!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    please go check my blog ^^
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look !!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    please go check my blog ^^
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete