Monday, April 13, 2015

Lady In Red








::Outfit Details::


Red Cut Out Top ~ Macy's
Red Pencil Skirt ~ Forever 21
Black Patent Stiletto Boots ~ Fredrick's of Hollywood
Long Gray Wig (Lady D Silver Full Wig) ~ Penny Dreads
Lipstick ~ Wet 'N' Wild Fantasy Maker Lipstick in Black

Good morning everyone.  I have a busy day planned today so I am posting early.  I have another job interview this afternoon hopefully, I'll be able to post what I wore to the interview later on today.

I've never wore an all red outfit other than on my wedding day.  I always tell my husband that red is my power color because I am an Aries and it is my favorite color.  But, for some reason, I hardly ever wear all red.  Maybe, because it is such a powerful color, I think it is too much.  The reason I wore red on my wedding day (other than it being my favorite color), I wanted it to be dramatic.  When I leave the house on a daily basis, I don't necessarily want to be that dramatic.

A quick not about my wig.  If you like this wig (I know I do), you can purchase it here.  By referring you, I will receive 20 percent off my next order with Penny Dreads.  Buy away.  You'll love it.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally the same way with red. I am a Scorpio so dark red is my birthday color. And I adore it, definitely agreed about the power color. But it is also so intense! So I don't wear it very often either. Ha ha, and almost every time I do I get compliments. So weird!

    So here's a compliment for you: you look damn fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too hot, Call the police and the fireman"~~Uptown Funk. You look great in red! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete