Saturday, April 25, 2015

Silver and Black








::Outfit Details::


A-Sassy-Nation Bodysuit ~ Black Milk Clothing
Silver Skirt ~ Plato's Closet (Pac Sun)
Black Thigh High Tights ~ Amazon
Silver Spike Platforms ~ AMI Clubwear
Short Blonde and Pink Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent

How cool is this bodysuit from Black Milk?  It is kind of futuristic looking with all the cut outs.  It is called the A-sassy-nation bodysuit.  I definitely feel sassy in it.

Can you believe I found this skirt at Plato's closet?  I have found so many cool things there.  Boy, was I missing out on shopping there all this time.  The price tag was still on it.  So whoever bought it at Pac Sun never wore it.  It is a $35 skirt, that I got for $6.  Score! 

I might disappear next week.  I'm trying to figure out when I can take my blog photos while working 3 jobs.  Right now, it doesn't look too promising.  I could do it tomorrow, but my husband and I will be in Pittsburgh all day.  So I apologize in advance if I am MIA next week.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again!

2 comments:

  1. you rock that look!! you're stunning !!
    would you like to follow each other ?
    please go check my blog ^^
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I still love these pictures. The skirt is so pretty. I was thinking about you today and how I hadn't heard from you on IG in a little while. I hope everything is OK? I know it must be insane having three jobs now. I get that. Just wanted you to know your presence has been missed. :)

    ReplyDelete