Saturday, April 25, 2015

Le-Happy Inspired Five








::Outfit Details::


Black Bralette ~ Love Culture
Cream Lace Top ~ Express
Black Faux Leather and Tulle Skirt ~ Forever 21 Kids
Black Bowler Hat ~ Forever 21
Black Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

This is my final Le-Happy inspired look.  I hope you enjoyed all of my looks in the series.  If you don't follow Lua, you should.  She is awesome.  I will continue to follow along with her and be inspired by her every day.

The day we shot these photos, it was a beautiful spring day.  We have tons and tons of daffodils bloomed all over our yard and I wanted to incorporate them into at least one of my photos.  Now, the weather is cold and dreary again.  Whenever it decides to stay warm out, I am going to be so happy.  This has been the worst winter and spring I can remember.  It's like we live in Antarctica.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment