Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Le-Happy Inspired Three








::Outfit Details::


Black Collar Dress ~ Choies
Destroyed Chain Jean Jacket ~ Love Culture
White Ruffle Socks ~ Amazon
Black Penny Loafers ~ Kaufmann's (now Macy's)
Red Ombre Wig ~ Wig Is Fashion
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet

This is the third look in my inspired by Le-Happy blog series.  Lua always looks so put together and flawless no matter what she is wearing.  She makes wearing jeans and a tee look amazing.  This is my least favorite look that I put together based on something she wore.  I think it is the penny loafers that is throwing it off.  I think I look frumpy and short.  Maybe I should have wore platforms with this outfit.

A big reason why I like Lua's blog so much is because of the photographs.  They are very high quality and look like they could be in a magazine.  I am steadily learning how to improve my photos.  One of the things that I like more about her photos compared to mine is the urban settings.  I take my photos in my driveway which is a wooded area.  I like an urban background better.  Brick walls, graffiti, and streets are more appealing to me.  I wish I had an area like that near my house.  Does it matter what type of background is in the photos or do you just look at the outfit and not the background at all?  I'd love to know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. You look good!
    nice shoes....
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/styling-2-in-1-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly focus on the outfit in a picture. The background doesn't really matter unless it's a messy room, in which case I have a hard time focusing on the outfit. I love nature settings, and I also dig urban settings. Even a plain wall as a background makes me pretty happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, I rather like the shoes and I love the jacket. Your make up is flawless and I mean completely flawless. How do you do it? I'm so jealous! Thanks for linking up to #AllAboutYou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool, edgy look! I love the ruffled socks with the loafers
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the school girl look. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete