Friday, April 10, 2015

Red Hat, Red Shoes







::Outfit Details::


White Mock Turtlneck Top ~ Forever 21
Black Sequin Shorts ~ Forever 21
White Tights ~ Target
Red Hat ~ Etsy
Red Stiletto Booties ~ AMI Clubwear
Long White Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Countessa Fluorescent


I must admit, I'm not liking this outfit that I put together today.  I don't know why.  I'm just not feeling it.  Have you ever had an outfit idea in your head and think this will look fantastic together, but when you put it on, you don't like it?

I had a little girl on instagram tell me that you can't wear pink lipstick when you are wearing red.  I literally laughed out loud.  What rule book is that written in?  I think pink and red go quite nicely together.  Now, every time I wear pink lipstick with a red outfit, I think of that girl.  What a sad little box she lives in. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Another pair of awesome shorts! I want these and the acid-dyed ones!! I doubt they would look as cute on me, but still. Also - I love pink and red together! Indeed that poor lil' ragamuffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you anchored the black and white with the red accessories. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete