Thursday, April 16, 2015

Polka Dots and Stripes No. 20







::Outfit Details::


Black and White Stripe Spike Top ~ Gifted
Black and White Polka Dot Shorts ~ Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers)
Spike Headband ~ DIYed
White Spike Boots ~ eBay
Short Black Wig ~ eBay
Lipstick ~ Lime Crime Poisonberry

Here is the bonus polka dots and stripes look I promised earlier today.  Are you surprised by how many articles of clothing I have that are either polka dots or stripes?  I just bought a few more things recently.  I can't get enough.

I'm off to watch the hockey playoffs.  I fear disappointment is on its way for this Pittsburgh Penguin's fan.  They have really been struggling lately.  So I am not optimistic. 



If you missed any of my polka dots and stripes looks from above, you can see all of them  here, here, here, herehere
herehereherehereherehereherehereherehere
herehereherehere and here.

 Thanks so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. My grief a grande, girl! You have a ton of post in dots and stripes. Where have I been. Your creativity ASTOUNDS me. I love the depths you go to bring about your art! YOU GO OVER AND OVER GIRL!!! !!! !!!

    ♥renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really rock those prints together. Love it. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete