Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An Old Favorite ~ Black and Red







::Outfit Details::

Red Plaid Jacket ~ Deb Shop

Black Tank Top ~ Walmart

White Jeans ~ Gabe's

Black Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21 

Long White Wig ~ eBay

Sunglasses ~ JCPenney

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

I've had this red plaid jacket for years.  It is one of my favorite jackets.  I never get tired of it.  One of the reasons is because black and red is my favorite color combination.  It never goes out of style.  Right now, I am super into neon colors, but at some point I will be off of it and go back to my old standby of black and red.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Thanks for sharing on Little Miss Monday. :)
    God bless
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! Nice shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and I may just have to copy this before it fully warms up again! Thanks for the inspiration and for linking up! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glasses! So fun.

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete