Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hearts and Plaid







::Outfit Details::

White Heart Sweater ~ Express

Red Plaid Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Chain Booties ~ Deb Shop 

Long Red Wig ~ eBay (See review here)

Lipstick ~ Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

Express is my husband's favorite store.  Before I met him, I never even stepped foot in that store.  It is a little expensive for my taste and I like a bargain.  While he was browsing around the store, I started seeing things that I liked.  Now, I am full on in love with the store.

One of the reasons why I love Express is the fact that their clothes run big.  Who isn't going to love wearing a smaller size than they do at another store.  I wear a size small at Express and that makes me so happy.  Even in high school, when I was super skinny, I didn't wear a small.  So thank you Express for making me feel skinny again.  Now, if we can just work on your prices.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment