Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Birthday Shopping Outfit







::Outfit Details::

Black Velvet Glitter Crop Top ~ Love Culture 

Distressed Overalls ~ Love Culture

Black Patent Combat Boots ~ Charlotte Russe

Long Red Wig ~ eBay (See review here)

Sunglasses ~ JCPenney

Lipstick ~ Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

This is what I wore on my birthday shopping spree.  I was going to wear something else originally but, I changed my mind when I got my Love Culture package in the mail.  As soon as I tried these overalls on, I knew that I was going to wear them shopping.  They are so comfy.  When I was in high school, I had like 7 pairs of overalls.  They were my go-to outfit when I wanted to be comfy and casual.  So I am glad I decided to wear these because it was a really long day.

Despite being comfortable, I still got a lot of compliments on my outfit.  I think it mostly had to do with my hair.  My husband started keeping track of our compliments and made a competition out of it.  He insists that he won, but I think we tied.

Have a great day and thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. You fascinate me. I love your bold style and style courage. Some may not, but I don't think that bothers you a bit and I admire that in you. I love these overall. Very cool and chic. Thanks LaLa for being at our Fashion item Friday *FiF* so consistently.

    ReplyDelete