Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Life Lately {In Picture} Week 10

I finally signed up for an instagram account.  I would love it if you would follow me to see my photos in real time.


I am still getting birthday packages in the mail.  This one was from Love Culture.


My husband's gift for my birthday.  It had most of my giftcards inside.  He hid the other gift cards in our car so that I would find them on our way shopping.  He is the best.


The big sundae we ate at the end of my birthday.  It was so good.  I haven't had that much dessert in months.


All of my shopping bags from my shopping spree.


Yet another package of clothes.  This one from Wholesale Kingdom.



Bubby sleeping in her furry blanket.



A couple of days ago, I got bit by a dog at work.  It really hurt!  



All of my birthday cards.



One of the best birthday's I've ever had.  Getting older isn't all that bad.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment