Monday, April 21, 2014

I Woke Up Like This









::Outfit Details::

I Woke Up Like This Sweatshirt ~ eBay

Neon Yellow Skirt ~ Forever 21

Black Patent Boots ~ Frederick's of Hollywood

Black Boater Hat ~ Forever 21 

Long White Wig ~ eBay

Lipstick ~ Lime Crime lipstick in Poisonberry

I had to buy this sweatshirt.  Not because I've seen other fashion bloggers or celebrities wearing it.  I had to buy it because every time I hear Flawless by Beyonce, I think of Kevin Hart singing I woke up like this on the red carpet for the Grammy's.  I smile when I hear that song and every time I put this sweatshirt on.


I also like the shirt because it is quite obvious I did not wake up looking like I do.  I am like a drag queen.  It is a process to transform into LaLa.  Lauren (my real name) doesn't look anything like this when I am sitting on the couch watching sports with my husband.  

Fashion is suppose to be fun, right?  Well, I have a lot of fun when I wear this shirt. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment