Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Life Lately {In Picture} Week 11

I finally signed up for an instagram account.  I would love it if you would follow me to see my photos in real time.


The diy project I've been working on.  I'm almost finished and can't wait to wear it.


We went shopping in Monroeville Thursday.  I had a few gift cards left to use from my birthday.  I am officially done shopping for awhile.


My new black wig.  I bought it because I finally cut my hair.


To celebrate our wedding anniversary, we went to see Little Shop of Horrors at the performing arts school that is about 15 minutes from our house.  It was the student company performance and it was fantastic.


We got Bruster's ice cream after the show.  Yum!


Here is a sneak peek at what we wore for our anniversary date.  I'll do outfit posts for both our looks soon.


Sid, after her bath, all bundled up like a baby.  So cute.

Today, I finally hit my original goal weight.  I decided to lose 5 more pounds.  So I'm not done yet.  How did I celebrate?  By eating out and getting ice cream for our wedding anniversary date.  Not good.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment