Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday Party with the Dogs







::Outfit Details::

Blue Blazer ~ Forever 21

White Long Sleeve Tee ~ Forever 21

Hot Pink Tank Top ~ Walmart

Neon Yellow Jeans ~ K-Mart (kids section)

Hot Pink Socks ~ Walmart

White Heels ~ Gabriel Brothers (Gabe's)

Short Blonde/Pink Wig ~ eBay (see review here)

Lipstick ~ Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy

The Sunday before my birthday, I was invited to my parent's house for a birthday party for my parent's chihuahua (BeeGee).  It turns out it was kind of a party for BeeGee, my niece (Makennah) and me.  All of our birthdays are days apart.  This is what I wore to the party.  

I have been wearing these neon yellow jeans a lot lately and I thought it would be fun to pair it with hot pink and blue.  I just love how it turned out.  The socks were the perfect addition to the outfit.  I can't wait to wear more outfits like this for spring.  

By the way, it is finally starting to feel like spring around.  It is going to be 75 on Thursday.  I can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

  Facebook / Instagram / Lookbook / Pinterest

I'm linking up to: The Fashion Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment