Monday, April 7, 2014

Makeup Monday ~ Purple and Black Eyes

It's Monday!  That means it is Makeup Monday time.  I hope you guys are enjoying my makeup monday posts as much as I enjoy trying out new makeup looks.  Today's look is pretty simple.  I've had this purple eye shadow for awhile and haven't tried it out.  I was wearing purple and black jeans that day.  So, I thought why not try out this purple eye shadow finally.   



Products Used:

  • L'Oreal Magic De-crease Eyelid Primer
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oil Slick
  • Prestige Eye Shadow in White
  • Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner in Black Lacquer (upper)
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeliner in Blackest Black (lower)
  • Wet 'N' Wild Eyeliner in White  
  • Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black 
  • Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in Burgandy



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment